August Break #4

Hello Lovelies,
The August Break 2013

Here is my 4th installment of August Break, a daily photography challenge organized by Susannah Conway. Here are Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3. 


Day 22: Midday. 
A bit of journaling before lunch…

Day 23: Sacred
Inside St Peter's Church, Bordeaux.

Day 24: Hear
Most days are silent with a little bit of Ella Fitzgerald thrown in.

Day 25: Sunday morning.
I love going to the farmers' market. I changed my diet and try to eat better.

Day 26: YES
Decided to dive head first into mixed media and to register to this class by Danielle Daniel. I'm too shy to show what I'm doing right now, but one day, I'll dare. I used to draw little girls when I was young. I'd like to try again, but differently.

Day 27: Number
My apartment number. Love this place to pieces.

Day 28: Smell
This is my go-to when I feel low. An absolute delight. 

I'll come back soon for other posts. There are only 3 pictures left and this project will be over. I absolutely loved it. I might try to find another project. We'll see!
A big thank you for comments, they always brighten my day! Don't hesitate to link to your blog, so I can see what you're up to!

Sabrina S.

Comments

Popular Posts