Heidi Swapp's Capture Life Photo Challenge

Hello,

This August, Heidi Swapp issued a new photo challenge: Capture Life. She had just lost her son Cory and as a storyteller and scrapbooker, she encouraged us to celebrate our memories, document our lives, and share our life moments. Because our stories matter.


Day#1: Ready. Set. Go.


My life revolves around tea and journaling a lot. That's my favorite way to start the day.

Day#2: A fine day to wonder


I have so many stories I have to tell about my stays in the US. 

Day#3: Raddest


My brother had the best delivery this summer. The cutest bundle of joy!

Day#4: Best ever.


I'm the luckiest owner of this tricolor car, Ginger. And she gives the best cuddles EVER!

DAY#5: Hello adventure


What is better than a camera to capture adventures? This one belonged to my late Grandfather who used to repair vintage ones. He was known among the region's photographers for his gift of saving the unsavable cameras.

Day#6: Lucky


Why did it take me so long to realize that I was lucky to have you as family?

Day#7: Prepare to be amazed


Taken from my parents' garden. Nature's wonders...

Day#8: Relax


I love the space my parents arranged in their garden. So prone to peace, relaxation, and intimate conversations...

Day#9: Be bright


This is my maternal grand-mother, Suzy. She's been the sun of my life since I was born. It's all in her eyes. 

Day#10: Like never before 


I'm proud of my Bro. He's a father now and can still goof around. 

Day#11: Today was all about... getting caught up!


Day#12: Fun


11 years ago I met so many creative people when I first arrived in Bdx.

Day#13: And just like that...


7 years ago, I finally visited the Brooklyn Bridge, one of my dreams...

Day#14: Dreaming


My art desk. This is where I like dreaming...

Day#15: Reality check


Several times in the year, I get so caught up with work that I forget sorting out my magazines. And everything just piles up....

Day#16: Perfect day


That hike in the island of Madeira in 2008.

Day#17: Epic


What could be more epic than strolling in NYC's Central Park like it's normal?

Day#18: My one and only


My Mum. Inimitable.

Day#19: Simply... adorable. Isn't she?


Day#20: Enjoy today


Sometimes, awesome vessels stop in Bdx, like the Hermione.

Day#21: welcome to the weekend


Day#22: Watch out world!


Ginger has her eyes on you all!

Day#23: Selfie


Day#24: The good stuff


Flow Magazine, my favorite mag ever to read and then to cut up for collage. Plus, I can read the International and French editions! Who gets luckier than that?

Day#25: Don't mind if I do...


I may have a slight soap addiction. I buy one in every single trip I go BUT I use them one after the other. It could be worse, I could hoard them!

Day#26: Shine


Louis XII's emblem: the Porcupine. 

Day#27: Having the best time


Whenever the ocean is involved...

Day#28: Yes to ... more adventure!


I really miss traveling...

Day#29: Hello love


Day#30: Note to self


Never to forget to take time for yourself. No matter what.

Hoped you loved this challenge. I sure did! Someday I'll create a Project Life with all of these pictures...

Sabrina S.

Comments

  1. Love some of these photos-the Hermione! The CAT! Good to be a blogger now too even if there is almost nothing on my blog...well we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts