And now here is my contribution:
In the train to my parents'... Crossing the Champagne region.
Took a few classes this summer. I'll review them soon...
Day#7: 5 facts about me
1) Yes. I met the real King Kong, the one in NYC in the Empire State Building. Lucky me!
2) I'm a Cancer, Libra rising, INFP, and maybe Highly Sensitive.
3) I was born on July 4th, I was pre-destined to love the US!
4) I once as a PhD student in American history but I decided against going on once I discovered more about the university system (among other reasons).
5) I am a hydrophobic. Can't swim under water, sorry!
Nothing is more soothing than the smoothing view of a stretch of water...
We pollute our planet so much, it's indecent.
This is my Grandma's egg timer. When I was a kid, I would ask her to put it next to me while she would cook them. Now it's in my altar. The timer doesn't work anymore, though. Unfortunately...
This is a flower I photographed on the island of Madeira, Portugal.
Day#13: Last Year
Last year, I stood up for myself big time. It was a bold move, but I don't regret anything. Sometimes, you have to break up with people you thought were close to move on.
Day#14: Favorite smell
Tried to take an in-class art class. Didn't like it. I'm not a canvas girl. Plus, nothing is more disagreeable than an art teacher making pseudo-psychological comments on what you make. Back to online classes now!
One of the best books on creativity there is.
Day#18: Looking Up
Day#19: Sweet Delights
These two are from Madeira too.
Day#21: Real Life
This is from the entrance of Bordeaux's former stadium. An iconic curve here.
A souvenir from Brittany.
Day#24: In the distance
Totally took that picture randomly. Saw the view, grabbed my camera in a flash. Had never seen the Statue of the Girondins from that perspective (the columns belong to the city's opera).
Day#27: Favorite Recipe
(No #28: In my bag)
Day#31: August was...
SWEEEEEET.... It was great being with my family and friends.
I have another photo challenge to share soon!