The August Break 2014

Hi everyone,



This year, I decided to do The August Break again, a daily photo challenge by Susannah Conway. My enthusiasm has been renewed and I will definitely do this challenge again next year! The community on Instagram was really awesome and the pictures taken, inspiring. Here was the program for the month:



And here is my take:

Day 1 (travelling): Lunch



Day 2: Pattern



Day 3: Window



Day 4: Orange



Day 5: Three

                                      


Day 6: Reflection (by far, my favorite)




Day 7: Today is... about crossing bridges




Day 8: Selfie




Day 9: In my bag




Day 10: Drink




Day 11: Handwriting




Day 12: On the table




Day 13: My guilty pleasure (a little game here and there from the early 1990s on my Gameboy!)




Day 14: Hands




Day 15: Blue




Day 16: Look down




Day 18: Bookshelf




Day 19: Black & White




Day 20: Peaceful



Day 21: Treasures




Day 22: Shadow




Day 23: Adornment




Day 24: Memories
My Grandpa's first wedding. I told the story here.



Day 25: Little



Day 26: Morning




Day 27: Lines




Day 28: Something new



Day 29: Nature




 Day 30: Love



 Day 31: Soft



 Sabrina S.

Comments

Popular Posts