April Love#1

Hello,


April Love

This year, Susannah Conway created a new photo challenge (apart from her August Break), April Love, a new opportunity to play with the camera and go out and about. Here was the program for the month:



Day#1: My morning view
Teaching at 8am is tough when you're not a morning person...


Day#2: Favorite Flowers (ranonculus)


Day#3: An Inspiring Quote (from Flow Magazine)


Day#4: Shadows



Day#5: My favorite color (is camellia pink a color? It should be!)


Day#6: Touch


Day#7: What nourishes me (sunlight!)


Day#8: From where I stand (street art by Street Bird Crew)


Day#9: 5 years ago (with my Dad...)


Day#10: My Superpower (the cat whisperer)


Day#11: An inspiring person 
I love Elizabeth Gilbert. I can't wait for her new books to come out! She's one of the most inspiring persons I've ever listened to and read.


Day#12: Evening Rituals (herbal tea...)


Day#13: Love Note to Self (making visioning boards for my office and art desk)


Day#14: Current Obsession (succumbing to Project Life...)


Day#15: Yellow


Day#16: 10 Years ago... (at that time, I was fresh back from the US.. It was hard to re-adjust to France. I was a bot lost...)


Day#17: A Life-Changing Book (truly life-changing...)


Day#18: Sweet (Wisteria...)


Day#19: Where I Live 


Day#20: My Scent


Day#21: A Happy Memory (New York in 2011. Great to see the Statue of Liberty but sad to see it on the 10th anniversary of 9/11)


Day#22: Spring/autumn


Day#23: When I was small


Day#24: Trees


Day#25: Simple Pleasures


Day#26: Something beginning with  A 


Day#27: Love (my neighbor, Claudine)


Day#28: Clouds


Day#29: My eyes


Day#30: Thank you


That's it for this year! I really loved this photo challenge. I'll do August Break again this year as I've done these past 2 years, and you?


Sabrina S.

Comments

Popular Posts