On the eve of summer...

Hello everyone,

Time has flown by yet again… But I have good reasons! First and foremost, my sky is blue again. Not thanks to the weather, you might guess. I don't know about your side of the world, but in France, our winter was way too long (and insanely costly heating-wise), and our spring hasn't shown up (unless we consider rain as THE ultimate sign of spring). 


(Try this wonderful photo ed app - A Beautiful Mess App)

I have also been busy at work with new responsibilities. I'm getting out of a long period of disengagement in that field, but now that I'm back again, fully involved, I feel that it was the right thing to do. I'll have issues to deal with, at some point, as with any responsibility, but it's OK. I'm ready. I've tasted disengagement, I hate the taste of it. 

Then, I've been even busier with cool online classes these past few weeks. I'm not done with them yet, but as soon as I am, I'll let you know. I've learnt so much. I've discovered and shared so many insights with courageous women with art journaling and journaling. All of these classes allowed to indulge in papercraft supplies and turn into a journaling/washi tape geek. There was a lot of this:


Last but not least, a very quick collage I made that reflects my current state of mind and preoccupations. I really love reuniting with the pleasure of cutting into magazines and find special imagery and words that resonate with me:


Hopefully, I'll be back soon ;-)

Sabrina S.

Comments

  1. Hey Sabrina! Gr8 to meet you! I'll be joinin u for Kristen's class! C u soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collage and the idea of being creative with paper arts. Above all, I'm thrilled to know love is back and blossoming in your corner of the world. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Smiles and warm thoughts from Georgia!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts