Guest post!!

Hi everyone,

A month ago, it was my 1-month blog anniversary and on that day, I received an invitation to write a guest post for Mari L. McCarthy's blog CREATEWRITENOW. My blog post is here

I was truly ecstatic. I was already thinking about writing posts that were not answers to prompts, but I wasn't sure I should. So Mari's invitation was just the right boost at the right time. Thanks again Mari!
Julia Cameron once said that once you start walking on the right path to who you want to become, the universe would listen and offer opportunities. When I first read that, it made me laugh in a "yeah right" kind of way. Now, I'm starting to feel it's true. These past 2 months have offered me countless opportunities to grow and increase my capacity to write, it's incredible.
My blogging is limited these days, my internet connexion is down. I can't wait to have it back! I have tons to blog about!!!

Sabrina S.

Comments

Popular Posts